We’re delighted to welcome everyone back!
We have a few new rules in place in order to keep us all safe, so please be mindful and patient as we all get used to this new normal.
If you - or anyone in your household - has experienced any Covid or flu-like symptoms over the past two weeks, please do not enter the premises.
Please note: A one-way system is in place for entering and exiting the building. On arrival, please follow the directions and make sure that you sanitise on entry.
• If you chose to use our seating, one person from each party must leave their name and contact number for contact tracing should the need arise. (This information will be kept for 3 weeks.)
• We kindly ask that you remain seated for the duration of your meal to ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained.
• Please also maintain social distancing when using the toilet and give others space to enter and exit the area safely.
10AM TO 4.00PM
• Between 10 and 4 we offer takeaways and ready to eat sandwiches, salads and cold plates.
• We aren’t taking daytime reservations, but customers are welcome to use our outdoor picnic benches. These tables will be sanitised after every use and sittings are restricted to 90 minutes. The terrace seating will be closed while the shop is open to accommodate flow and social distancing.
• For parties of two or more, we ask that only one customer enters the premises to order and pay for the table. A maximum of four guests per bench or six if members of the same household.
We encourage customers to pre-order their takeaways so that we can control the times that customers come to collect their order. If you pre-order your takeaway pizza, you can avail of one of two offers:
• Two pizzas with a bottle of house wine for €30euro OR
• A free kids margherita with every two full size pizzas ordered.
We appreciate your cooperation and support.