About Manning's Emporium
Located in the heart of West Cork, Manning's is a famous food landmark on the Wild Atlantic Way. Manning's was established in 1946 by Mr and Mrs Manning who reared Jersey cows on nearby pastures. Initially supplying local hotels and restaurants with milk, cream and butter, locals soon started asking for butter for themselves and Manning's was born. The business continued to develop over the years and was taken over by Val Manning in the 1970's just as the West Cork food scene was gaining an international reputation for its produce. Manning's became synonymous with quality and attracted discerning customers from near and far who came flocking for the range of local and international offerings. Val has now taken a well-deserved back seat and his niece, Laura, has taken the helm. Manning's still values its relationships with local suppliers and sources its produce as locally as possible, an ethos that is undeniably apparent through its menus and shelves.
Deli & Grocer
Manning's has always championed the small producer whether they are from our community or further afield. This ethos continues today with a wide selection of farmhouse produce in addition to fine ingredients from all over the globe. Our shelves and fridges are a reflection of our passion for sourcing the best of foods and ingredients from Ireland and beyond.